£65 Voucher: Cut Your Own Flowers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Give the ultimate gift to someone special with a voucher for a Cut Your Own experience here at the farm in the South Cotswolds. The recipient can choose which session they would like (subject to availability) by getting in touch with Rachel - this means that if they have a particularly favourite flower, we can hopefully make sure they come to the farm when it is available!
The £65 vouchers is for a grower's bucket and two hours on the farm - we don't count the stems that are cut as we want people to experience the abundance on the farm, but as a guide, it is roughly 55-65 stems. This makes a huge bouquet or can be split down into a few different arrangements in vases.
The farm is open for Cut Your Own on selected Friday and Saturday mornings throughout the summer, starting in June and finishing at the end of September. Sessions start at 8am, 8.30am, 9am, 9.30am or 10am and last for 2 hours. We start early in the morning as cutting after midday does not do the flowers any good at all. Please contact us if you require a specific date and we can tell you whether the farm is open that day - we have wedding and event commitments on some weekends which stop us from opening.
- Our flower farm is not open to the public and bookings must be made in advance.
- Bookings are for two hours. Please do arrive at the start of your time slot, we will be closed if you come earlier or later so won’t be able to let you in.
- Cancellations by you must be made 48 hours in advance for a full refund or alternative date.
- The ground can be uneven and weather unpredictable so please do wear sensible shoes and bring a raincoat if rain is in the forecast. At the other extreme, there is little shade in the cutting garden so do bring a hat and suncream if it is scorching.
- If extreme weather is forecast we may take the decision to postpone your booking. In this event, we will offer you an alternative date or offer a full refund. We will endeavour to notify you the day before if this were to happen.
- Children are welcome, however will not be given any snips or scissors. They should be supervised at all times. We can offer a jam jar for them to fill with small flowers.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate dogs on the flower fields – we’ve tried before and it doesn’t work out well.
- There is a toilet available on site.
- We are working towards being fully accessible but at the moment we cannot accommodate people who use wheelchairs or children in buggies.
What to expect
We want you to fill your buckets to brimming with whatever you choose so unlike many cut your owns, we do not have a limit on stem count or variety, or a per stem surplus. However, as a guide a medium bucket will take about 30 stems, a large bucket around 50 stems both of which will provide you with a full bouquet or for the larger bucket, a bouquet and a fat posy.
Please do ring us on 07770 353 190 with any questions you have on booking a Cut Your Own experience or if you would like to purchase it for a friend or relative.